|Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) Basic RiderCourse 2 with License Waiver (BRC2-LW)|
|This course provides the ROAD TEST waiver!|
|Basic RiderCourse2 with License Waiver (BRC2-LW) schedule at Heckscher State Park in Great River.|
|Riders must provide their own street-legal and safe motorcycle (no open pipes or loud exhaust) and be experienced riders holding a motorcycle learner’s permit for at least one year.|
|The Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) Basic RiderCourse 2 with License Waiver (BRC2-LW), is an 10-hour course that contains a unique on-line classroom segment as a pre-requisite and also offers a variety of practice riding exercises designed to further develop your riding skills on your own motorcycle. It is broken down into an approximately 2-hour online learning component (eCourse), 3-hours of classroom risk management and approximately 5-hours of riding exercises that conclude with a skills test. In order for a participant to earn their NYSMSP BRC2-LW License Waiver Completion Card they must successfully complete the eCourse (on-line) and the skills evaluation on the range. It is designed for individuals that have had some street riding experience and have held a valid New York State Motorcycle Permit for at least 1 calendar year, and possess some street riding skills.
You’ll practice these critical riding skills on your own motorcycle in our secure riding setting. Successful completion of a BRC2-LW qualifies you for a motorcycle license road test-waiver with the New York State DMV. In order to obtain your motorcycle license after 1 day of training you must:
– Provide your own motorcycle/scooter and use it for the BRC2 riding range exercises (no open pipes or loud exhaust).
– Possess a valid New York State Driver License (Junior Operator license holders do NOT qualify for a road test waiver and may not enroll in this class).
– Possess a valid NY motorcycle permit.
– Pass a BRC2-LW Course Knowledge Test (in the classroom).
– Pass a BRC2-LW Skill Evaluation, which is administered after all the BRC2 riding range exercises have been completed.
Please see our Ride Prerequisites and by registering, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of our Refund PolicyMotorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) Basic RiderCourse 2 with License Waiver (BRC2-LW)
Provides ROAD TEST waiver!