Preparing for your course
By George Tranos
Want to be more prepared for your MSF Basic RiderCourse? People who are prepared tend to do better. Here are some recommendations that will help you be more prepared to take your class and be successful.
- Read all the materials we send you about the course.
- Complete your online eCourse before the class.
- View the Webinar to get more familiar with the focus of the course and what is required (the webinar link is sent to you one week prior to your class).
- Wear comfortable clothing – dress in layers.
- Dress appropriately for weather conditions (we ride rain or shine).
- Hydrate & bring food/snacks.
- Be prepared by getting a good night’s sleep the night before your class.
- Realize that your first day is morning and afternoon and you will be outside for a minimum of five hours.
- We recommend practicing riding on a bicycle before the course.
- Review the route to our classroom and riding areas and leave yourself enough time to get there.
Please contact us if you have any additional questions!